Getting tested before you travel
24-hour testing is currently available in multiple locations throughout Moscow. For information on clinics offering PCR testing, we have compiled a list of local medical service providers (see below). The U.S. Embassy assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or reputation of the persons or medical facilities whose names appear on the following list. This information is subject to change without notice. If you find any inaccuracies, please contact email@example.com.
Clinics offering PCR Testing in Moscow, Russia
The U.S. Embassy assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or reputation of, or the quality of services provided by, the medical professionals or medical facilities whose names appear on the following list
- Inclusion on this list is in no way an endorsement by the Department of State or the U.S. Embassy.
- Names are listed alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance.
- This information sheet was revised as of January 2021 and is subject to change without notice. If you notice any inaccuracies, please inform the American citizen Services Unit firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the individual clinics for the latest information and pricing, as this information is subject to change.
Konyushkovskaya, 30 (near the U.S. Embassy)
Only Self-testing kits for PCR available
CMD (Center for Molecular Diagnostics)
PCR – 3 days and PCR home visit; express test 1 day; (applicants will need to fill in the form online) available.
Phone number: +7 495 120 1312
3 days, PCR testing available
Call Center 8(800)550-1313
Central Office 8(495)532-1313
16 hr PCR and 48-hour PCR tests available
Phone number: 8(499)490-9390
PCR at clinic, 3-day results
At home testing, 3-day results
PCR + antibodies, 2 days
Phone number: +8(495)152-4753
PCR- 1 day results, 3 day result with certificate in English
Home visit – (within MKAD) – this is only available to asymptomatic patients
Phone number: 8-495-276-08-08
Nizhniy Kisel’nyy Pereulok, 5/23 строение 1 Moskva, 107031
(actual entrance is 2 doors down and across from Big Love store)
PCR, 6 hr/same day results if before noon
Home visit; must have no fever; 1 day result if collected before 15:00 on the day of the test
PCR at clinic, results in 2 days and PCR test at home Phone number +8(495)153-7948
Waivers to the CDC’s COVID-19 testing requirement prior to arrival in the United States may be granted by the CDC on an extremely limited basis when extraordinary emergency travel (like an emergency medical evacuation) must occur to preserve someone’s health and safety, and testing cannot be completed before travel. There are no waivers available for individuals who test positive for COVID-19. Individuals – or air carriers seeking to allow boarding by potentially qualifying individuals – who believe they meet the criteria for a waiver should contact the U.S. Mission Russia at email@example.com and provide the information below. U.S. Mission Russia will then submit the request to the CDC for consideration.
The following information must be provided for each passenger:
- Name (family name/surname, given name), passport number and country
- Cell phone number including country code of passenger or head of household if family unit
- Email address of passenger or head of household if family unit
- U.S. destination address
- Is U.S. destination home address?
- Departure date
- Flight itinerary
- Name of submitting entity if different from passenger
- Name of company submitting on behalf of passenger(s) (if applicable)
- Name of point of contact submitting on behalf of passenger(s) (if applicable)
- Phone and email address for POC submitting waiver request on behalf of passenger(s) (if applicable)
- Purpose of travel to the U.S. (provide brief explanation of why urgent travel is needed and how travel will contribute to health and safety of passengers(s))
- Justification for testing waiver (e.g. no testing available, impact on health and safety)
- Documentation to support justification for test waiver, if available (e.g. medical records or orders for medical evacuation)