As of November 24, 2017, please note that you can only renew an adult passport only in person.
- Make ACS appointment;
- Complete DS-82 Form online and bring it for the interview;
- Bring your current U.S. Passport (original and a copy of front page);
- Bring one photo;
- Pay the appropriate passport services fee.
- Bring proof if you have changed your name since your previous U.S. passport was issued (original and a copy): marriage certificate, etc.;
- The Department of State may authorize issuance of a second U.S. passport to U.S. Citizen residing or traveling in Russia on a case by case basis.