Renew an Adult Passport

As of November 24, 2017, please note that you can only renew an adult passport only in person.

  1. Make an ACS appointment;
  2. Complete DS-82 Form online and bring it to the interview;
  3. Bring your current U.S. Passport (original and a copy of front page);
  4. Bring one photo;
  5. Pay the appropriate passport services fee.

Please note:

  • Bring proof if you have changed your name since your previous U.S. passport was issued (original and a copy): marriage certificate, etc.;
  • The Department of State may authorize issuance of a second U.S. passport to U.S. Citizens residing or traveling in Russia on a case by case basis.