Location: Russia, country-wide
Event: U.S. Consulate General Vladivostok has temporarily suspended operations until further notice. U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg has assumed responsibility for U.S. Consulate General Vladivostok’s consular district.
The U.S. Embassy in Moscow and U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg are providing citizenship and visa services on an emergency basis due to the global COVID-19 novel coronavirus pandemic.
We will reduce the number of applicants in our waiting rooms at any given time by prioritizing urgent requests and spreading out appointment times. These measures are being taken based on the Center for Disease Control’s recommendation to practice “social distancing” in our daily lives to slow and prevent the transmission of the virus. The safety of U.S. citizens is our top priority.
Until further notice, please visit our websites for information on how to request emergency citizenship or visa services at U.S. Embassy Moscow or U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg.
U.S. Embassy Moscow, Russia
- +7 495 728-5000
- After Hours Emergency Line: +7 495 728-5000
- Website – U.S. Embassy Moscow
U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg
- +7 (343) 379-3001
- After hours – +7 (917) 569-3549
- Website – U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg
State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- RussiaCountry Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebookand Twitter