The American Citizen Services Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, Russia, moved to a new location.
New address: 8 Bolshoy Deviatinsky Pereulok, 121099, Moscow, Russia
Please note new Security Regulations:
Applicants are not permitted to enter the U.S. Embassy/Consulate while carrying any of the following items:
- Electronic devices: cellular phones, photo cameras, video cameras, laptop computers, tablets (such as iPads), e-readers, smaller electronic devices such as smartwatches and electronic fitness devices, chargers, wires, USB flash drives, voice recorders, hair dryers, batteries, personal stereos, calculators, headphones, electric razors, electronic cigarettes, etc..
- Large bags and luggage (small personal bags such as purses and briefcases are permitted).
- Sharp items: knives, forks, scissors, nail clippers/files, razors, pins, needles, knitting needles, glass bottles, syringes, etc.
- Flammable items: matches, lighters, flammable liquids, perfume, sprays, lacquers, deodorants, alcohol
- Any weapons or ammunition or explosives of any kind.
- Food items, other than baby food/formula in non-glass containers.
- Liquids that are not thoroughly sealed.
- This list is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of security staff.