Event: Virtual Town Hall with Ambassador Sullivan on COVID-19 at 4:30 p.m.
U.S. Ambassador to the Russian Federation, John Sullivan will hold a virtual town hall today at 4:30 p.m. to discuss the latest COVID-19 news in Russia and answer frequently asked questions most pertinent to U.S. citizens at this time, such as registering with the U.S. Embassy and current travel restrictions.
The town hall will be streamed live on YouTube at this link: https://youtu.be/BUMHbB2kHZA and will be posted afterward.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Russia.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Moscow, Russia
Bolshoy Deviatinsky Pereulok No. 8
+7 495 728-5000
Website – U.S. Embassy Moscow
- U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg
15 Gogol Street
+7 (343) 379-3001
After hours – +7 (917) 569-3549
Website – U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- Russia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter