Health and Travel Alert – U.S. Mission Russia (June 15, 2020)
Location: Russia, country-wide
Event: Reminder of Upcoming Aeroflot flights to New York
Aeroflot direct flights from Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) to New York (JFK) are scheduled to depart on Tuesday, June 16, and Sunday, June 21, at 14:15. Tickets are still on sale via Aeroflot’s website.
Please note that the Embassy is not creating lists of potential passengers, nor are we involved in the selection or ticketing of passengers for Aeroflot flights. We understand that Aeroflot customer service sometimes mistakenly refers customers to the Embassy. Please contact Aeroflot directly to book this flight.
We do not have plans to organize additional charter flights at this time. We encourage all U.S. citizens who wish to return to the United States to take advantage of Aeroflot’s limited commercial flights.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Russia.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Moscow, Russia
Bolshoy Deviatinsky Pereulok No. 8
+7 495 728-5000
Website – U.S. Embassy Moscow
- U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg
15 Gogol Street
+7 (343) 379-3001
After hours – +7 (917) 569-3549
Website – U.S. Consulate General Yekaterinburg
- U.S. Consular Agency Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Lada Hotel, Suite 210
154 Komsomolskaya Street
+7-4242-42-49-17 (Mondays and Thursdays, 0900-1300)
After hours – +7-914-704-07 62
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.