- U.S. Consul General Dr. Paul M. Carter, Jr.
- Key Officers (Yekaterinburg)
- Contact U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- History and Background – U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- Sections & Offices (Yekaterinburg)
- Contracts for Bid (Yekaterinburg)
- Visas (Yekaterinburg)
- Security and Access Procedures (Yekaterinburg)
- U.S. Citizen Services (Yekaterinburg)
Attention: Pony Express no longer collects visa fees or makes visa appointments. Pony Express provides courier services only.
If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the United States, please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via telephone or chat.
Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Callers in Russia – Please call +7 (495) 668 1087 (local) or 8 (800) 100 2554 (ITFN).
- Callers in the United States – Please call (718) 425 8337.
Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat: To chat with a customer service representative, please click here. Chat software works with Internet Explorer 8.0, Internet Explorer 7.0, Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2, and Firefox 3.6.
Consular Section Address:
U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
15A Gogolya St., 4th floor, Yekaterinburg 620075, Russia
The Yekaterinburg Consular District covers the following regions of the Russian Federation: the Republic of Bashkortostan; Chelyabinsk Oblast; the Khanty-Mansiyskiy Autonomous Okrug; the Permskiy Krai; Kurgan Oblast; Omsk Oblast; Orenburg Oblast; Sverdlovsk Oblast; Tyumen Oblast; the Republic of Udmurtiya; and the Yamalo-Nenetskiy Autonomous Okrug.