- U.S. Consul General Dr. Paul M. Carter, Jr.
- Key Officers (Yekaterinburg)
- Contact U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- History and Background – U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- Sections & Offices (Yekaterinburg)
- Contracts for Bid (Yekaterinburg)
- Visas (Yekaterinburg)
- Security and Access Procedures (Yekaterinburg)
- U.S. Citizen Services (Yekaterinburg)
- Reception: +7 (343) 379-3001
- Public Affairs: +7 (343) 379-4760
- Reception Fax #: +7 (343) 379-4515
- Public Affairs Fax #: +7 (343) 379-4760
To call the Consulate from elsewhere in Russia dial 8 (343) xxx-xx-xx
To call the Consulate from the U.S. dial (011) (7) (343) xxx-xx-xx, where xxx-xx-xx is the 7-digit number.
In Case of an Emergency
The U.S. Embassy and Consulates provide 24-hour assistance to American citizens facing emergency situations in Russia. Any U.S. citizen involved in a crisis situation in Russia should immediately contact the nearest Consulate or the Embassy.
To report an emergency to the Consulate after working hours, please call the Duty Officer at the following numbers:
- From Russia: 8 (917) 569 3549
- From the U.S.: (011) (7) (917) 569 3549
This line is for dire emergencies involving U.S. citizens only. Do not use this line for visa inquiries or inquiries regarding legal permanent residency in the U.S.
If you are unable to reach the Consulate Duty Officer, please call the Duty Officer at the U.S.Embassy in Moscow at the following number:
- From Russia: 8 (495) 774-16-66
- From the U.S.: (011) (7) (495) 774-16-66
Address in Russia
15 Gogol Street,
Address in the United States
Department of State
5890 Yekaterinburg Pl.,
Washington, D.C. 20521-5890