- U.S. Consul General Dr. Paul M. Carter, Jr.
- Key Officers (Yekaterinburg)
- Contact U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- History and Background – U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- Sections & Offices (Yekaterinburg)
- Contracts for Bid (Yekaterinburg)
- Visas (Yekaterinburg)
- Security and Access Procedures (Yekaterinburg)
- U.S. Citizen Services (Yekaterinburg)
Request for Quotations (RFQ) Number: SRS980-17-Q-0001 English Language Training services.
The Consulate General of the United States of America in Yekaterinburg is soliciting a RFQ for a qualified contractor to provide English language training services for the Consulate’s personnel.
A Site visit for this project is scheduled for March 13, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at the address listed in the RFQ.
Quotations are due on or before 4:00 PM local time on March 20, 2017.
Please see the Attached Solicitation for additional details and quotation submittal instructions.
Please send your questions to the attention of Yulia Gulyashcheva, tel +7 343 379-30-01, email: GulyashchevaYN@state.gov