- U.S. Consul General Amy Storrow
- Key Officers (Yekaterinburg)
- Contact U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- History and Background – U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg
- Sections & Offices (Yekaterinburg)
- Contracts for Bid (Yekaterinburg)
- Visas (Yekaterinburg)
- Security and Access Procedures (Yekaterinburg)
- U.S. Citizen Services (Yekaterinburg)
Amy Storrow began serving as U.S. Consul General in Yekaterinburg in September 2019.
She has previously worked in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs as the Director of the Office of Alumni Affairs for Exchange Programs and Director and Founder of the Collaboratory, a unit that works on pioneering new approaches to educational and cultural diplomacy. She also spent a year on a research fellowship through the Una Chapman Cox Foundation studying organizational design. Overseas Amy has worked in Latvia, North Macedonia, and Mexico. She has an AB in Literature and Philosophy from Georgetown University, an MA in creative writing (fiction) from Johns Hopkins University, and an MFA in creative writing (creative nonfiction) from the University of Houston. Before joining the Foreign Service, Amy worked as a writer, editor, and teacher.