- Give or lend money, or guarantee or cash any kind of check.
- Provide legal advice or represent either party in a civil or criminal case.
- Act as an agent or intermediary in private financial transactions.
- Provide information on U.S. citizens without their written consent or trace missing persons in the U.S.
- Provide formal American Citizen Services to individuals who are not U.S. citizens, such as U.S. Legal Permanent Residents.
- Accept mail or packages for/from private Americans.
- Act as a visa sponsor.