Since its launch in 2016, approximately 300 alumni from across Europe have bolstered their business skills and transatlantic partnerships through the YTILI Fellowship Program. YTILI uses entrepreneurship as a tool for economic empowerment to promote mutual understanding, enhance business and leadership skills, and build lasting partnerships between business leaders from Europe and the United States. YTILI will empower a new cohort of young European business and social entrepreneurs to grow their ventures, foster global partnerships, and positively impact the economic development of their communities.
The YTILI Fellows Program is a two-way exchange program designed to strengthen the transatlantic relationship, develop sustainable partnerships between U.S. and European entrepreneurs and innovators, promote regional integration and cooperation in Europe, and encourage European businesses, governments and civil society to develop their innovation ecosystems. The program includes a customized virtual YTILI entrepreneurial curriculum; a fellowship with a business or organization in one of nine U.S. cities; opening and closing conferences; and alumni engagement opportunities.
The 2022 YTILI Fellowship Program will begin with the virtual curriculum in July 2022 with the U.S. fellowship scheduled for October 10 – November 3, 2022.
The 2022 YTILI Fellowship Application is now open! Applications will be accepted through March 15, 2022.
Basic eligibility requirements:
- You must be between the ages of 25 and 35 at the time of application and a citizen of the Russian Federation living and working in Russia.
- Have at least two years of experience at their current social or business venture.
- Able to begin the YTILI Mini MBA Entrepreneurship Curriculum in July 2022 and their U.S. based experience in October – November 2022.
- Are eligible and able to receive a U.S. J-1 Visa.
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English at the time of application.
- Are committed to returning to his or her home country after completion of the program.
Full eligibility requirements can be found on the YTILI website.
Get more information and apply here: https://ytili.org
Please note that if safe travel is not possible at the time of the YTILI Fellowship, this program will be conducted virtually or postponed.