The Russian Business Leaders (RBL) is a program for young Russians engaged in business leadership positions that offers an opportunity to gain exposure to the US private sector. Selected finalists will participate in professionally-relevant, tailored four-week fellowships at a wide-variety of US businesses and non-profit organizations, university business departments, accelerators, and other related institutes and enterprises focused on building businesses. The program will conclude with a dynamic four-day closing workshop in Washington, D.C., that includes a leadership certificate program at Georgetown University.
RBL will provide participants with an array of modern business tools, concepts, and principles that will strengthen their leadership and technical abilities through interactive and personalized projects, as well as build enduring professional relationships between Americans and Russians who share an interest in driving economic development forward. RBL is designed to allow Russian business leaders to share their experience with American colleagues, learn more about the United States, and build ties that will benefit business and cultural relations between the US and Russia. Many finalists will also have the opportunity to live with an American family and invite an American colleague back to Russia to explore prospects for joint business projects.
Finalists are selected through an open, merit-based competition. RBL pays for flights and all living expenses while on the program.
To be eligible for the Russian business Leaders Program, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and current resident of Russia. Applicants living outside Russia or on a long term program outside Russia will not be considered eligible to apply;
- Be 22 to 27 years of age at any time of application;
- Be a college graduate (equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree or higher);
- Be proficient in English; and
- Have two years of relevant experience in and commitment to a career in business. Relevant fields of business include entrepreneurship, innovation, social entrepreneurship, large corporations.
- Have demonstrated business leadership skills and experience.
Please apply at www.RussianBusinessLeaders.org
For more information about the RBL program, please contact RBL@americancouncils.org