Since 1992, U.S. government-funded exchange programs have brought more than 80,000 Russian citizens to the United States for education, exchange and training activities. These programs give participants an opportunity to obtain knowledge and develop skills in their fields of expertise and to establish valuable contacts with U.S. colleagues.
The U.S. Embassy in Moscow is committed to supporting alumni by introducing them to resources based upon their exchange experience and facilitating further connections among alumni of U.S. government programs across Russia and the world.
International Exchange Alumni website: https://alumni.state.gov/.
The official website for more than 1,000,000 alumni of exchange programs sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Interactive, dynamic, and password-protected, alumni.state.gov offers alumni from U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs a place to:
- Network with alumni from various programs
- Find grant and funding opportunities worth more than $33 billion
- Access more than 20,000 free periodicals, newspapers, and more
- Find the latest research in your field, plus job and career resources
- Participate in web chats /discussions with experts
- Share your experience with a global audience
- Read alumni success stories, perspectives, and ideas
- Stay involved through local alumni associations
The emphasis in the International Exchange Alumni website is on user-created content, so members are encouraged to post events, job announcements, news, photos, and grant opportunities directly to State Alumni. To access the global community, please click on the link https://alumni.state.gov/
For questions regarding alumni activities and opportunities in Russia, please contact us AlumniRussia@state.gov.